The 15kV XLPE cable is designed for the power transmission and distribution in the power grid. it can be manufactured according to IEC 60502, SANS 1339, or other Standards. this Cable is suitbale for the Flexible installation in industrial, power generation, and constructional areas. The sheath can be Fire retardant(FR) low smoke(LS) halogen free(HF) when required. with excellent electric & mechanical property, thermal-aging resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, environmental stress resistance, and widly used in various areas.
1. The highest long-term working temperature of the conductor is 90℃;
2. Earth Methods: isolated neutral system, when single phase earthing, it could continuously running 8 hours;
3. Short circuit ≤ 5 seconds, the maximum temperature of the cable conductor is 250℃;
4. Ambient temperature should be not lower than 0℃ for cable installation.
5. Installation: direct buried, overhead, in duct, in pipe, in channel, suspended system, on bridge, up right, etc.