URD - TRXLPEMLPE insulated cables are designed and manufactured to meet the applications of primary underground distribution suitable for use in wet or dry location, direct burial, underground duct, and exposed to sunlight, To be used at 15kV upto 35kV at conductor temperatures not to exceed 90 deg. C for normal operation.
TRXLPEMLP insulated URD cables meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of thefollowing standards, and guaranteed all cables manufactured and tested under this standards.
- ANSIIICEA S94-649
- AEIC CS-8
- ASTM B-3, ASTM B-8, ASTM B-230 & ASTM B-231
Conductor : Bare aluminium or copper, stranded class B compressed stranding
Conductor Shield :Extruded semi-conducting compound
Insulation : TRXLP (TreeRetardant XLPE) or XLPE
Insulation Shield : Extruded semi-conducting compound
Concentric Neutral : Uncoated copper concentric neutral wires (coated copper are optional)
Encapsulated Jacket : Non-conducting LLDPE embedded jacket with extruded red stripes.
PVC or Semi-conducting jacket are available upon request
MAXIMUM CONDUCTOR TEMPERATURE
Normal continuous at 90 ºC, Overload at 130 ºC and Short circuit at 250 ºC
FEATURES & BENEFITS, OPTIONS
- Triple extruded construction by dry curing process guarantees excellent quality of cables
- TRXLPE insulation offers proven superior life span than conventional XLPE cables
- Triplex type is optional, it brings you saving installation cost
- Strand-filled conductor & Water-blocking jacket is available upon request