The concentric cable is used as electric service entrance from the power distribution network until the meter panel (especially where it is required to prevent "black" losses or electric power robbery), and as feeder cable from the meters panel until the panel or general distribution panel, just as it is specified in the National Electrical Code.
This type of conductor can be used in dry and wet places, directly buried or outdoors; its maximum temperature of operation is 70°C(PVC or PE Insulation) or 90 ºC(XLPE
Insulation) and its voltage of service for all the applications is 600 V.
2.1 Conductor: Copper or Aluminum or 8000 series Aluminum Alloy
2.2 Insulation: PVC or PE or XLPE
2.3 Concentric neutral: copper or Aluminum or 8000 series Aluminum Alloy
2.4 Sheath: PVC or PE or XLPE
The composition of concentric cable:
1. Solid Copper or stranded aluminum or 8000 series aluminum alloy conductor.
2. Insulation with XLPE or PE or PVC.
3. For two conductor cable, it is applied a helical mesh of copper wires over the central conductor.
4. For three or four conductors cable, parallel conductor or stranded conductor.
5. PVC filler.
6. Helical mesh of Solid Copper or aluminum or 8000 series aluminum alloy wires.
7. Wrapping tape.
8. Black color jacket of XLPE or PE or PVC.
Henan Jiapu Cable is professional wires and cables manufacturer in China,we can supply Cu/Al PVC insulation power cable,flexible wire,coaxial cable,aerial bundle cable(ABC), AAC cable, ACSR cable, AAAC cable, concentric cables,armoured cable and unarmoured cable. If you want to get more favorable prices, please contact us!