The wire and cable management market is estimated to rise at a compound annual growth rate of ~8.4 percent, from 2018 to 2023.
The wire and cable management market is forecasted to grow from an estimated ~$16.9B in 2018 to ~$25.3B by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~8.4 percent, from 2018 to 2023. Growing investments in the construction industry, infrastructure development, and power generation through renewable sources in emerging economies and the increase of markets, including utilities and manufacturing, are driving the sector for wire and cable management across the globe.
The commercial segment is forecasted to hold the most important share of the wire and cable management market, by end-user, during the estimate period.
The commercial segment of the overall wire and cable management market is anticipated to grow at a quick pace during the outlook period. This can be connected to the quick increase in the IT market and urbanization across the globe. The use of cable management solutions in commercial markets, including retail, telecom, hospitality, and educational institution, is growing due to the ease of cable handling, better aesthetics, safety, and functional flexibility.
North America continent: Key market for wire and cable management.
North America (NA) is the second biggest market for wire and cable management, succeeded by Europe (EU) and Middle East area & African continent. Growing investment in power industry, aging infrastructure, and increase in construction market would boost the industry demand for wire and cable management. Additionally, growing investment in data centers is driving the wire and cable management market in North America continent.
Key players' distribution profiles:
Comprehensive interviews have been managed with several key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-suite executives of key industry players, and industry consultants, among other experts, to verify and obtain critical qualitative and quantitative info, as well as to evaluate future industry prospects. The classification of primaries interviews is like:
• By Company category: Tier 1 35.0 percent, Tier 2 45.0 percent, Tier 3 20.0 percent
• By Description: C-Level- 35.0 percent, D-Level- 25.0 percent, Others- 40.0 percent
• By Area: North America (NA)- 20.0 percent, EU- 20.0 percent, Asia Pacific- 30.0 percent, South America- 5.0 percent, Middle East (ME) & Africa- 25%.
Note: The 1/3 of the companies, the tiers of the corporations has been defined based on their full revenue; as of 2016: Tier 1 = >USD 5 billion, Tier 2 = $1.0B to $5.0B, and Tier 3 =
The key players in the wire and cable management market are Legrand, Panduit, Obo Bettermann, Atkore, and Eaton.
The study offers a picture of the wire and cable management market across the cable sector and territories. It aims at evaluating the market value and future increase potential of the market across distinct segments including type, stage, end-user, and area. Moreover, the analysis includes a detailed competitive analysis of the top players in the industry together with their company descriptions, latest developments, and key industries strategies.
For the purpose of this report, the market has been split on the basis of product, cable type, material, end-user, and area, with a focus on industry study, market ranking study of the top actors, supply chain research, and company descriptions, which together comprise and evaluate the basic overviews on the competitive landscape, coming out and high-growth segments of the wire and cable management market, high-growth areas, and sector drivers, industry restraints, and alternatives.
This study furnishes highlights on the following points:
• Product Development/Innovative products: In-depth understanding on up-on-coming technologies, analysis and growth activities, and recent product launches in the wire and cable management market
• Market Development: Highlighted information about profitable emerging sectors; the industry report examines the industries for wire and cable management across localities
• industry diversification: Complete information about recent products, untapped areas, recent evolutions, and market investments in the overall wire and cable management market